The Lonely Clown Indie GOGO a MOVIE
The lonely clown is a dramatic short film that deals with acceptance, and the problems we face with fitting in. This story captures the emotional roller coaster that our character has to deal with as being “the outcast.”
What They Need & What You Get
To reach our goal of $2,500.
- Film making is expensive, and what your money goes towards is everything that is involved in the process.
- Food ! During these long days on set, we wanna make sure our crew and cast are taken care of.
- Equipment costs, lenses, camera rental and among several other things are a crucial part to making our film look the best that it possible can.
- Being able to pay everyone on our cast and crew for all the hard work and long hours that they dedicate to our project.
- By supporting our film, you get a chance to help us spread our message and to potentially help those that go through the every day struggles of not feeling like they “fit in”.
More than just another short film
- This film deals with the problems we all face with being accepted, with your help we can reach out to those who need a voice.
- Our team has done several projects together from music videos to comedic shorts and everything in between. We are passionate group of creative individuals who will fight for the message that our film stands for.
- Our aim is to take this short film to festivals across the country and travel the independent festival circuit in hopes of more success and awareness.
Risks & Challenges
The struggles of film making.
- Film making is always a tough challenge, on a small or large scale. But in order to make it easier in achieving our goal we need your help.
- The best way to have creative freedom and put the high quality project out that we want, is by having a comfortable budget, with this we will be able to truly put all the hard work and dedication that it takes to succeed.
- Our biggest risk is the possibility of not being able to share our positive message with an audience who may need the help. For those dealing with insecurities, depression and not feeling like they belong, our goal is to make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Other Ways You Can Help
Spread the word !
- Even if you don’t contribute financially, you can always help out with sharing our project to your friends and family.
- Social media – Facebook, twitter and any other platform that can help us, is always extremely appreciated.